click on pic or check out this video to see how it’s done.
Hope everyone has a super relaxing Sunday.
• Use a humidifier or keep a dish of water on your nightstand to maintain a certain level of moisture in the air of your home or office. You may also add essential oils like lavender to enhance the overall aroma of a room.
• Hot showers are heavenly, but they tend to be very drying to your skin. Try lukewarm showers, and then pat your skin gently afterwards with a towel and apply a nourishing cream like our Spa Element Body Balm to lock in the moisture.
• Drink lots of water to keep your skin well hydrated, plus flush away harmful toxins from the body. You may also prevent winter colds by adding some orange and/or lemon slices for some extra Vitamin C.
• Be sure to use lip balms and lipsticks that contain moisturizers that will prevent dry, cracked lips.
• Don’t skip the sun protection. Although the skin seems less exposed in the winter, ultraviolet rays can be particularly intense on a clear winter day. Our Favorite product is Yon-Ka’s Ultra Protection - not only is it a terrific sun block, but it is an awesome anti-aging moisturizer too!
At the Face & Body Spa, we believe in offering our clientele an escape from reality for a moment of time via the various services in which we offer. When it comes to “Spa-ing”, massage is the most requested treatment. That being said, we like to offer our clientele a unique experience when it comes to this modality. Each client has the choice of a 70 or 90 minute service, which includes warm or cool compresses, customized body oil and massage.
Post treatment our therapists will review a variety of stretches that you may practice on your own, so you may keep your muscles relaxed and flexible. Also, they will recommend home care products that will be sure to maintain the results that were achieved in-spa.
There is a misconception that massage is purely a luxury, however, in this day and age, it is truly a necessity. It helps to enhance flexibility, metabolism, circulation, and lymphatic flow. Most importantly it reduces stress and tension, plus eases the symptoms related to PMS, arthritis, and other health imbalances. Massage is a wonderful modality that makes you aware of how well you are taking care of yourself. In a way, it encourages you to take better care of your body in order to keep it healthy, fit and balanced.